Hooray, it's April! You may have noticed that I skipped my March goals, and in fact I'm a day late for April, but I say progress not perfection. Am I right? How was your March? Mine was busy and honestly filled with sickness and not a lot of fun. It's astounding to me, as always, that we are already through with the first quarter of 2014. Rowan is almost 10 months old. Wedding season is on it's way. This year has been fruitful in more ways than one. Counting my blessings and trusting that our hard work and dedication is paying off each day.
In April, my focus will primarily be on work for SGW. We are headed to the East Coast for what I'm calling my "Sincerely Ginger Spring Break" for the first 10 days of May and I want to be able to enjoy that much needed break but still exceed my client's expectations. For that to happen, it will take some planning! Rowan is going to continue with daycare 1 day per week, and Isaiah will have 1 or 2 days per week off, which will give me 2-3 focused work days each week.
- Continue to work on perfecting my morning routine by rising early (6:30), reading and pouring into myself before my day starts.
- Start each weekday by emptying my inbox, logging into client management software and identifying my most important things by writing them down in my Simplified Planner.
- Donate and sell a bunch of clothes and things to lighten up my closet for spring.
- Launch my new monthly client newsletter to keep in touch about behind the scenes happenings even further.
- Finish reading Early to Rise, Hands Free Mama, and Worth Every Penny.
- Launch a new little personal project Mid-April (coming soon!)
- Plan Rowan's Birthday Party and send out invitations! (AHH!)
- Shoot my office for the blog with Courtney (hooray!)
It will be a full and fulfilling month ahead. So excited to head downstate for the weekend with one of my brides, enjoy countless cappuccinos at Morsels and prepare for my first few weddings and a spring editorial shoot in May. Desperately hoping for some warmer weather so I can take Rowan out for walks with friends. Oh that's another thing, more friend time in April! Do you set monthly goals? Tell me about them below or send me a link to your blog! Would love to encourage you this month.